Hello, Hello, Waltons! I love your blog and Molly is so dang cute! Wow it is fun to see how you guys are doing. I found your blog link on Mike and Deb's page. Debbie sends me updates. I added you to my links so I can check up on you guys! I hope all is well! We sure do miss everyone in Colorado. We also have a blog. bachisongang.blogspot.com
2 comments:
Molly is just the perfect little size for that stroller! So cute. I love the one of her posing!
Hello, Hello, Waltons! I love your blog and Molly is so dang cute! Wow it is fun to see how you guys are doing. I found your blog link on Mike and Deb's page. Debbie sends me updates. I added you to my links so I can check up on you guys! I hope all is well! We sure do miss everyone in Colorado. We also have a blog.
bachisongang.blogspot.com
Post a Comment