Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Party

Here's a little sneak peak at what Elisha and I will look like in 40 - 50 years! We went to a Halloween party with some friends in the ward last night and were definitely the best dressed couple.




They had fog machine going, so its a little hazy, but here are some of the guys that were at the party. That's James in the middle, he had the best costume of the night.



Pete and Cassidy were Dorthy and the Twister.

9 comments:

Sarah Walton said...

Oh my gosh . . . you guys both look so great! hahaha. very well done.

Keith, Becky, Kennedy and Kassidy said...

You guys crack me up. You were totally made for each other for the long haul.

Lisa said...

Yep, a match made in heaven. You guys look great. Happy Halloween!

Brian Foster Walton said...

Hahaha, that is totally awesome! The only thing I see that is missing is a pipe, or is that what all the haze really came from?

Dan said...

Wow, you've aged terribly. Those are amazing costumes. You should pull out the guitar and sing "I Want to Grow Old With You."

Amy Silva said...

Oh, I love it! You both look amazing. I love Halloween!

Mike Walton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike Walton said...

You guys look great. Elisha, wow, love the lipstick.

CAid said...

https://corgishiba.dog/