Sunday, November 11, 2007

Molly's Model Shoots


Molly's had a couple photo shoots lately, so we thought we would share. This is the new dress that Molly got from Grandma Marilyn. Thanks Grandma!



This one is of Molly attacking me. She's gotten so playful in the past few weeks.






Elisha took these last few one beautiful day last week. I like the this one because the light makes it look like she has more hair than she does.




Whenever we give something to Molly or she finds something on her own, she will always try to find two...she doesn't want the other hand to be left out! She needs two crayons, two rocks, two toys, two cookies (don't tell her, but we usually break the cookie in half to fool her).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are all darling pictures! And I do see the hair. That attack one is hilarious. I remember the "one in each hand" thing with my little ones as well. So cute.

Amy Silva said...

I too think the attack face is hilarious... and kind of intimidating. She used to just cry when I picked her up, now I'm not even sure I want to try. She's adorable though!

Lisa said...

Cute! I love the second one, where she is leaning forward... such a good picture. Love the leopard collar sweater too. Fun!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. I cant wait to see her on Friday. It will be so much fun!!!

Marni said...

Hi guys - got your comment. It's amazing how having a blog connects you to so many people! It's been so fun reconnecting with all my friends in Colorado. Darren and I are in Clearfield, UT - right on the Layton border. We're moving into our first house on Friday night. Crazy times. Definitely stay in touch. (oh - you're little girl is so cute!!)

Jen said...

She is DARLING! I love the pictures and I love that you have a blog I can frequent!

Sarah Walton said...

I love the last picture where she is holding the rocks . . . she just looks so sweet! can't wait to see you guys!