Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving at the Polley's

Not sure how it happened, but our camera was left in the bag for about 99% of our Thanksgiving trip. We saw so many other cameras out flashing away that we didn't feel the need to join in I guess. Or, maybe we didn't want others to experience what we did when we didn't have our Nikon D40.........camera envy. We managed to get a few shots of cute babies and pro (or semi-pro) ping pong players. Let me just make note........Chris, Lisa and family were missed a ton. But, we are glad to hear mom, baby and family are all doing well. Good thing you had something to keep you occupied.



Leah and her new found say "cheese" to the camera. Isn't she cute?


Only if her eyes were opened............Amy laying out for the ball

Needs a little form work.......what was I flipping?....pancakes?


And here is your champion..........! look at that back hand!





6 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like fun. I've been waiting to see some pics!!! I heard all about the ping pong winner... from Mike. Two of my brothers in the final... I'm so proud. Wish we could have been there! (Thanks for missing us!)

Anonymous said...

Hey,
looks like you guys had a great time. I love Thanksgiving... but I always eat way to much... but that's what makes it so much fun.

The Hillan Family said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Molly is SOOO CUTE! I love her photo shoot!

Anonymous said...

David said . . .We have great memories of Thanksgiving in Las Vegas. Precious time getting to know Molly. . . I love playing volleyball with the family.

No wonder I couldn't beat Scott in Table Tennis . . I thought that was his forehand shot.

Jen said...

Hey Elisha! I've decided to tag you! So check out my blog for the rules. Have fun!

The Christensens said...

Hey Scott, I guess you know by now that I have met your brother and sister-in-law. Isn't it a small world. They are great. Just wanted to say hi and that I am checking out your blog now and then.
Angie(Nelson)