It's been brought to our attention that our photo shoots have decreased in number and our blog is suffering a bit. So, here's a little update. Funny how you stop taking as many pictures when your child becomes mobile and doesn't sit and wait for you to get the camera.

Besides our laps, Molly enjoys pulling all the DVDs out and placing herself in their stead. She thinks she's pretty cute too.

After lunch the other day, Molly got her baby and a dish towel (aka the baby's blanket) and sat under our computer just holding her, patting her back and giving her lots of kisses. She played for about 30 mins with her baby and those towels. It was quite adorable.
It only looks like she's eating the baby. She really is just kissing it. She's working on her closed mouth kisses. Hopefully we'll have her trained before we see you all!
7 comments:
Cute pictures, Lish. She does look pretty proud of herself in that DVD basket. I always love an updated blog!
Thanks for the new pictures. What a darling she is. I love it when little ones love to hold babies.... It is so precious.
Sooo cute and so much fun! Molly is growing up! She is such a doll. I haven't figured out why kids love to empty baskets, shelves, anything.. and turn them into their play haven??? I sure wish we could meet Molly and get to know her cute personality. Hope all is well back in good old Colorado. Take Care!
We don't mind the open mouth kisses . . .Leah gives them like that too:) Cute pics!
Adorable smile in that first one. Right at the perfect age to get into everything. 30 minutes with the baby... that is something. Thank goodness for little baby dolls.
I still cant get over how darn cute and little she is. We need to get together soon.
You're little girl is such a doll! thanks for checking in on my blog - I usually don't have that much exciting stuff on there. Hawaii was a spur of the moment "we've got to get out of this crazy winter" decision that was totally worth it. Catch up with you later.
Post a Comment