Sunday, February 24, 2008

September 08, 2008

11 comments:

Sarah Walton said...

YAY!!!!!!!! Congratulations you guys! We are so excited for you. What a cute way to announce! Molly is going to be a great big sister. How have you been feeling, Elisha? You're almost through your first trimester!

Elisa said...

Congrats!!! What a fun way to tell everyone! I'm so excited for you and hope you are feeling ok!

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Congratulations Walton Family! How fun for Molly to be a big sister. We are so excited for you guys! Fun way to announce your wonderful news!

Teri said...

Congratulations! Just when we thought we were caught up. So great. Hope that you are feeling well, I am sure it is hard to be a mom and be a pregnant mom.

Jen said...

congrats! that is so exciting! Enjoy one what you have it!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited! It was fun to be talking with you when we saw your blog announcement! So happy.

Lisa said...

I screamed when the picture popped up! So fun to chat with you last night. Hope you feel better soon. Love you guys!

Angiegirl said...

Elisha, that's wonderful! How far along are you? I'm about 17 weeks, so we must be close. Congratulations!

The Egglestons said...

Congratulations!!! We are very excited for you! It looks like Molly is getting big and so fun; I'm sure that she will make a great big sister! - Becca & Dave

Anonymous said...

Hello there! What a nice surprisw.I can remember when we were expecting our second child.
We didn't have such modern things as this to come back with a message but when it came time to annouce the birth - we'd phone home and ask to speak to Naida,if it was a girl, or to Ken if it was a boy--to save long distance charges. Naughty, Naughty Naida.

Anonymous said...

Scott & Elisha, we are so pleased to hear of the coming of the next baby. Mary tells me it is in Sept. Our wedding anniversary is on the 10th. Keep us informed. we love to watvh your blogs. Mary just told me how to answer on the computer. We enjoy watching them each sunday at lease.
Love you 50 bananas
Great Grandma Naida Walton