I came into the kitchen the other day to find this. Molly sitting in a plastic mixing bowl. Of course she wouldn't smile, but she was enjoying herself. There are two bowls, one slightly larger than the other. Of the two, she chose the smaller. I suppose she fit better in it? She's always coming up with new things and causing us to laugh pretty hard.

5 comments:
It's so funny the things they come up with to do! What a cutie.
That is darling. I'm glad you think fast to take a picture. I wish I had taken more pictures like that. I do have a cute one of Scott and the corn flakes box I should send you.
She cracks me up!
oh that's adorable. I love to see what they find next. It's moments like this you wish you had a camera attached to you at all times, good catch!
She is so adorable! I love that you catch all those fun moments! By the way you look so amazing! As usual, but you really are so cute pregnant! Hey, we went ahead and made our blog private because we had someone looking at it daily that we didn't know. I sent invitations to all our friends but couldn't find your email address. Will you send it to me so we can keep it touch? I know it's kinda a pain to login but you just use your google account so its not something else to remember! My address is kristy@healthcarets.net
Post a Comment