.....has my waist gone?
6 weeks along...........
little bit further along........30 weeks!
It's hard to believe I am already at 30 weeks. This pregnancy has gone by pretty fast. I feel really good these days and am a little nervous that 10 weeks is going to come sooner than later. We'd love any and all advice/tips about having two kids.
These photos are for all of you who keep asking if I'm pregnant?.......No hiding it now! The panel pants and shirts a-flarin' are out and in full force.
12 comments:
You still look amazing. yeah, the two kids thing.... ummm, there's no going back now! (I actually didn't think it was as hard as I thought it was going to be).... but that's just on some days.
wow! you look great! My advice is give it 6 weeks to get settled and 6 months to feel "normal". A new normal of course.
I know you're not fishing for compliments, but you look so good. How do you have the energy to be so active when you're pregnant?!! I wish I was that way! 10 weeks will pass quickly I'm sure, then there will be two, and you guys will do awesome, for sure.
So excited to see that belly up close this week. You look great!! Advice on two... enjoy it.. It's easier than three.
Two was my easiest transition. With the first you have no idea what you are doing, then the second comes and it just feels like second nature. The third is a different story. =)
Hey...I just got your note. We are doing fine. We were just out of town and visiting with family in town. How are you guys doing? It looks like you have been busy.
ps....this is Lindsay not Casey;)
Elisha, you look so wonderful! We're so excited for you guys, and I agree that two was my easiest transition. HOWEVER...allow yourself time to adjust! The thing that is always a juggle is finding the quality time one on one with each and then together, but it comes... I think...!
You are such a cute pregnant lady! You are the sweetest, most patient mom to Molly that I think two will be so natural for you! It took me 8 weeks (I know, it's a little long) but that seems to be my magic number and I was loving life never to look back!
It's about time you finally started showing skinny. I see you almost every day and just noticed you were pregnant. :)
Elisha... you look great! I hope that my next pregnancy, I can look as good as you! I hope the bed making is coming along! I remember Casey making Avery's bed... she loves it, I am glad Scott is doing that for Molly. We sure are excited for you guys and hope all is well in Colorado. Miss you all!
Congrats on your release!! Extend your vacation a few more weeks and enjoy your freedom!
Post a Comment