Sunday, November 16, 2008

Halloween in a Hotel

We tried to be as festive as possible in spite of our living conditions. We wanted to decorate, but didn't want to "clutter" the place. One pumpkin did the job.
Can you believe how much hair Molly is getting these days?



The knife looks a little dangerous. Thank you Hotel for supplying the great carving knife.


Molly was a little unsure about the slime inside the pumpkin. She made me do it.


The final product. Two darling pumpkins

2 comments:

Elisa said...

So good to see you guys are doing well and moving along quickly! I'm sure all your friends were sad to say goodbye! I hope you are doing well and have a smooth transition!

Sarah Walton said...

So good to see some posts! And I can't believe that Foster's ALREADY 3 months old! wow. what a cutie. I can't wait to meet him! I also can't wait to see some pictures of your house!