Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's starting

Last Wednesday, Molly decided to dress herself. This is what she chose and the order in which it was put on.



I walked into her room to find her struggling to put her "under" shirt over the top of her "over" shirt and climbing on the chair to get her boots down. Brown boots with her black, lounge cotton pants. She insisted on going to Walmart in this outfit. I put a jacket over top so you couldn't see her shirts at least. Chose your battles right? Cassidy, she's gonna need some advice on fashion!



4 comments:

Kristin said...

Style mavan, I'm sure she will be a trend setter, in fact I have seen kids with this style, one pant leg tucked into your boot.

The Valladolid's said...

I'll be happy to help her. You know I love my fashion.

Courtney said...

That was a lot of posts at once, you must have gotten a free moment!! I can hardly wait for those days, especially since little Miss Lindsey is very much like little Miss Molly!!

Kelli said...

I love those photos of my kids when they insisted on dressing themselves in some creative fashions. It was a little embarrassing at the time, but my favorite now!!