Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

This is Molly's new friend Kendall. We had her and her brother Cooper and Molly's cousin Trais and friend Abby come over for cookie decorating and green lunch today. This was the only picture I got. Can you believe it? You'd think I was busy doing other things the whole time. Anyway, it was a lot of fun. We had green applesauce, green grapes, green pears, brown chicken nuggets and red catsup. The moms had green spinach salad with pears, avocados, almonds and craisins. It's always fun to celebrate anything. It was so nice out today that the kids ate outside and decorated their cookies outside (easy clean-up).

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Adorable little bakers!

Kristy said...

Cute picture! I agree that it is always fun to celebrate anything and everything! Although the leprechauns turned our milk green and caused havoc in our house we had a fun green meal. Green Cheese and Brocoli soup! Your salad sounds yummier!