Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Crazy Girl

I had a whole bunch of new pictures to post......went to download the photos (there were about750 on our camera, so it was going to take a few minutes), thought I had downloaded them all, deleted them all off the camera, then went to view the pictures and all but 100 had imported........needless to say, they were all LOST! Arghhhh! I was totally bummed.
Then I was looking at our blog and realized it had been quite some time since our last post, so here are just a few random shots of tonight. I love the age Molly is in (most days) She has been cracking us up ALOT. She says the most random things.
The other day I asked her a few questions just to see how she would answer.....
Molly, how old is your mom? .......5
How old is your dad?.........5
What does your dad do at work?..........fixes cars!
Molly, what is your name?.........Molly and Walton (her middle name is Ann)

Molly had gotten ready to take a bath (no clothes on), I was getting ready to go outside and water the garden and asked her if she wanted to come. I said, if she wanted to, she needed to get some clothes on. I went outside and started watering when she comes out the back door looking like this. Look close and you can see, shorts on backwards, bracelets, and no chonies (spell check). I started laughing pretty hard, that's when she knew she was too stinkin cute and decided to start posing. Camera quick!

Our lovely garden. We still have yet to get our soaker hoses in place. Just me watering for now. We are excited for next year to do a better job. It's a live and learn year for us this time. We hope it produces enough salsa ingredients though. It's our salsa garden with a few others.

How many funny things can a 2 year old do in one night? I was coming down the stairs just in time for her coming up the stairs and saw this. Scott and I tried to show "mad faces" but how can you not laugh at this? Didn't Picasa draw on himself? Love our little Molly!!!! We do we do!

9 comments:

David and Mary Walton said...

That is one darling crazy girl. Your garden is going to be so much fun to watch grow and produce. And that last picture....at least it wasn't the wall!

Amy Silva said...

She's a total crack up.

Elisa said...

Oh I love it. It's like looking into my own toddler's life! Love the garden, I have mine in also and I'm exctied about it. This is my 2nd year and I do feel a little more comfortable and I made some changes, but its certainly a process! Hopefully something grows!

Lisa said...

Totally impressed by the garden. Way to go. Molly... what a little squirt. I agree with Mom... glad it's not the walls. Luke is obsessed with crayons on walls these days and it is so frustrating. So sorry you lost all those pictures. I don't have the patience to go that long... I upload every day. Keep the pictures coming!

Kristin said...

Adorable! Be glad you are all 5, my kids ask stuff like are you older then a trillion billion?

Mike and LuAnn (Nelson) Aldred said...

I love your garden..Looks great. Mine is a hope it grows and don't know what else to do with it kind of garden. You remember how the soil is around here. Well it is no better in Ontario but ya know the funny thing is ..stuff looks like it is trying to grow in my "haphazard" garden. We'll see!
2 year old are great! Never underestimate them!

katharine said...

She is JUST like her mama, posing all goofy like that for the camera.. I remember when I first met you, asking you who was the funny one in your family... you said you didn't know (because it's YOU!)... Molly reminds me SO much of you! :)

Keith, Becky, Kennedy and Kassidy said...

I love it!!!

Staci said...

I finally remembered to check your blog out. Such fun pictures of Molly and Fos. I remember you telling me about the shorts backwards, shirt on head incident with Molly. Too cute!
I'm adding you to my bloglist as we speak.