Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Morning



We had a couple minutes before church this morning, so I we took a few pictures.
(We are still working on some of their poses and smiles).

10 comments:

lucasclan said...

Cute pics!!! I am so impressed you had time to waste before church. Amazing!!!!

David and Mary Walton said...

Cute pink boots!! Both kids look older than just a month ago....funny how that happens.

Elisa said...

I love her boots! They are getting so big and just adorable. We need to get together! We live too close to not see each other!

Jen said...

Look at all of that hair Molly has! Amazing!

Sarah Walton said...

Annie might have that same jeans skirt . . . I love how long it is. Cute hair Molly!! and Foster just gets bigger in every picture!

Staci said...

I loved seeing her in her pink boots at church on Sunday, so cute! That bump on Foster must not have lasted long because I don't even remember seeing it.

Staci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ade said...

cutie kids...getting so big.

Lisa said...

Love Molly's cute curly hair! I always think I'm going to take pictures before church but it never happens. Good job.

Courtney said...

That little Molly is looking so grown-up! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are so adorable.