One afternoon I got a call from a member of the Primary Presidency informing me they were having a talent show in two weeks and Molly signed up to do a dance. I couldn't hold it in and started laughing. When did she learn to dance? I told her we would come up with something.
So, I talked to Molly about it and she showed me what dance she would be performing. She twirled once with her hands high above her head then stuck out one leg. And said that was her dance. So, every day we talked about what she wanted to do......it was still "dance". So the night of the show, we downloaded an Ariel song and headed to the church. Our CD would not work on the CD players when Molly's turn came up. As we were trying to get it figured out, Molly just stood up there in front of everyone (not smiling) patiently waiting. Thank goodness somebody had Princess and the Pauper CD, so we turned on a song and she did "her dance" to that. It lasted all of 20 seconds. We still yet have to download the video clip of that, but it will be coming soon. Here are just a few pictures of the night.
Our Little Dancer
Here Molly's agent is on the phone getting her her next performance.
6 comments:
Love these photos! And what an amazing piece of furniture Scott built!!
Just wanted to wish you good luck this coming Monday, enjoy every mile!
Oh my word, that entertainment center/hutch is AWESOME!!! Good job Scott! I'll have to make sure Matt see's that, he'll be very impressed!
She is just too cute! I can imagine her up there doing her "dance." Miss you guys so much!!
I can't wait to see the video. She's so creative with her dancing.
ELISHA! I just checked the Boston Marathon website and saw you finished in CRAZY amazing time!!! You KILLED that race, bragging rights for life! I cant imagine the kind of physical and mental preparation that went into that kind of performance, absolutely phenomenal.
I love it. We can't wait to see the clip.
Post a Comment