Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rest of Boston

Finally finishing up Boston trip. Just a few more pictures taken same day as marathon. After running, we found a great burger joint (for some reason, fries always sound really good....must be the salt) then walked the Freedom Trail. What a great way to work out the lactic acid!
Again, I should've taken notes of what Scott was taking pictures of.

Here we are in Little Italy. Scott got some great shots of the cool buildings here. If only we would have known about this place and gotten reservations for our pasta dinner the night before the marathon. We tried calling the night of and wait time was a good two hrs. Oh well.....live and learn.

Fun family shot in front of Boston.


Cool sign in Italy


Little Italian grandma


Just a cool picture


Scott taking a rest on the Freedom Trail


The happy couple!


Walking Freedom Trail


Dessert anyone?


Don't mind if I do


Paul Revere


Just keep walking......walking, walking......


An old cemetery


Last stop, Harvard....I was beat by the end of the day....as I'm sure everyone else was too. What a fun trip. Hope to do it again some day! As a supporter or runner......whichever one is good with me! Maybe it'll be Scott's turn to qualify :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, I LOVE that cemetary picture. Very cool. Boston is great. Glad you had so much fun there.

Amy Silva said...

Boston looks so cool. I really want to go there some day.