Pete, Cassidy and Hudson came to visit a few weeks ago. Cassidy came to run the Ogden marathon (which she did very well, almost a PR from her very first marathon). She ran a 3:54:40. It was fun having them come visit. We ate outside lots because the weather was so nice, played goofy golf, ate lots of pasta the first two nights they were here, watched Cassidy run, went out to eat, had yummy ice-cream cones, went to Temple Square, went to Kangaroo Zoo, went to In and Out Burger (twice), went to IKEA, went to Gateway and just hung out.
3 comments:
I think I will just put a post on my blog to look at your blog for an update.
Those Pics of Molly at the Temple are so stinkin' cute!!! You should blow one of those up and frame it.
Your kids are growing so fast! I couldn't see the blog in Indiana while I was there for 4 months with Lori (on bedrest..had a sweet baby boy!)cause I didn't have the address with me..Love the blog! Looks like life treats you very well!
Post a Comment