Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dance Recital

Will I ever get better at blogging before things are out of date? Probably not. Molly is in a Jazz/Ballet class which she totally LOVES. They had a parent watching only recital in December. It was so fun watching her dance with her little class. She was very into it and focused.
It helps having her best friend, Kendall, in her class too!




Kendall and Molly

7 comments:

Grandma W said...

So darling. Multiple costumes even.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! She is so cute.
It was great seeing you guys. We miss hanging out with you.

Kristin said...

adorable! It's great you are writing about life, it goes by so quickly. It doesn't really matter when you write about it, just that you are. Nice job!

Bailey Rose said...

Such cute pics!! I totally forgot about their dance recital, so I have to hurry and post some pics. Thanks for the reminder. He He!!

Amy Silva said...

Oh, she is so cute in her little dance outfits. Did you get a video of the recital?

Lisa said...

The costumes are fabulous. Molly, you look like a pro!

JessicaEklund said...

The hole in her tights is THAT big! ha ha ha that is hilarious! I LOVE IT!!!