We woke up one morning to snow. We hadn't planned on it snowing so we didn't really have "snow clothes", but we made due. We decided to just put one what we had and see how long the kids would last. They loved it. Only a few hands got really cold. They actually lasted longer than I expected. Next time, we will pack the extra bag of snow stuff just in case!
I love this kid and his fun little personality. Just so easy going for the most part.
Sister and brother bonding time.
The sledding crew. Sarah had to miss out due to sick baby James. Next time Sarah!
I think we could've fit one more on this thing!
Oh so brave Molly
Look, no hands!
I think they are having fun! I love their smiles!
1 comment:
Those pictures are great. I love that last one of the three girls! So fun.
Post a Comment