Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ward Halloween Party

Our ward had it's Halloween party on Friday night. The kids were so excited to get their costumes on and go trunk or treating. We had a chili feed first, then a little "dancing with the ghouls". Not exactly what anyone wanted to do, but the people in charge of activity thought this would be a good activity. Sure, whatever. So they put each auxiliary in charge of doing a 60 second dance. Since Scott is in the bishopric and I in the Relief Society presidency, we were assigned. Oh, well....whatchya gonna do. So we made the most of it and mostly made fools of ourselves. Our Relief Society group won the contest by the way! :)


Our little dragon and Rapunzel


Jazzercise grannies




These guys did "Men in Black"


It was funny, from his 60 second dancing debut, Scott got so many compliments on what a good dancer he was! He definitely was the best dancer up there :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Love the kids costumes! They look so cute. I'm pretty impressed with your dance, just from the photos, I wish you had linked a video, it looks hilarious!