Molly was in Jazz/Ballet this year. She LOVES to dance. In fact, put her soccer uniform on and she'll do pirouettes around the house. She's pretty cute. She loves to pose still so that is nice for picture taking......here are a few!
After her recital we gave her a bouquet of flowers
Molly and her best friend, Kendall, were in the same dance class. These two are pretty cute together!
5 comments:
Way to go, Molly! Little girls dance recitals are so fun!
Thanks for the updates!
I'm hoping to see some go-pro action from Molly's dance recital. Hehehe...
Nathan is definitely another little Walton/Aldred mix! Such a cutie!!!
Wow! Your kids are getting so big! They are some of the cutest kiddos ever! I love your baby by the way. We have a lot in common with him:
1. I have a Nathan
2. My Nathan's birthday is March 28th (one day difference)
3. I gave birth to my Nathan in braces too!
We miss you guys a ton! Can't wait to meet Nathan!
Such cute dance pictures. I love how she loves to pose:)
What a beautiful little dancer you are, Molly!
Post a Comment