Friday, February 7, 2014

Foster Turned 5

I know I say this every year, but my my how time flies. These kids aren't getting any younger!!!! :-( Fos turned 5 on August 27th. I think, if I remember right since it was almost 6 mo ago, he threw up that morning and didn't feel well all day. You can't tell from the pictures though because he's quite the trooper!









I love love love this kids smile!!!! Melts my heart!


And who wouldn't want a big blob of cookie dough for birthday dessert!?


Fos had a friend party this year. I just love summer birthdays for outside parties. The bubbles, of course, were a big hit!




Morgan, Fos, Crue and Brady


Playing toss the snake in Woody's boot


Little embarrassed to admit, but I made all these sweet toy story vests!






Fos thought all the aliens needed noses poked in the icing!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a cutie! Fun to see all these pictures!