Monday, September 29, 2014

Molly's First 5K

Molly asked one day if she could run a race. It melted my heart to hear she wanted to run. I said of course, maybe like when your 10. Well a few days later, we got a flyer for a 5K in our neighborhood and she really wanted to do it. So we started "training". I was a little worried on our training runs because it seemed she just complained, even though it was her idea every time we went out! But come race day, she was pumped, ready and wanted to run the whole time. No stopping she said! So that's what we did.....ran the whole 3.1 miles! I was so proud of her.


The cute boys waiting for us to cross the finish! I think Nate needs a bigger hat!!!!! And both boys need a haircut!


My strong little finisher

 
Done!!! 32:32

1 comment:

David and Mary Walton said...

Cute mother-daughter picture!! Also love the one of the boys! Way to go Molly!