Scott took a new job in January that was located in Provo. For 6 months he made the over an hour, commute, which ended up not being very fun for any of us! We were under contract not long after we put it up for sale, but a couple of months later, the family withdrew the offer. Back to square one! A few weeks later we had 3 offers within a week and finally sold it to a cute young couple. We moved June 19th down to Orem. It's always amazing to me, looking back, at how the Lord's hand was in the timing and everything in our lives. He knows each of us personally and how things are going to work out.....to which I am grateful for! We found a fixer upper (we thought that's what we wanted to do at the time ;-) and are in a beautiful area right near the mountains!
The cleaning mess!
Looking at these pictures bring back so many good memories. I will forever cherish our time in Kaysville! When it was time to close the door and leave, I walked to the back door first and stared into the back yard.....having flashbacks of everything that happened there and in the house and in our cute, fun, amazing neighborhood! Needless to say, I cried and cried and cried. Then it came time to close the door for good, that we opened just over 5 years before! I'm looking forward to seeing what is in store for us here in Orem now!
2 comments:
Glad you are closer. I love Provo/Orem area. Lets meet up for a BYU basketball game or something. Love you and so glad we got to catch up at the reunion. Such a blessing to be family. Good luck with your new home, school, ward and all...change is good!!
It makes me cry just thinking about you going through that whole process. It's always hard to leave places where such wonderful memories are made.
Post a Comment