Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Jacobs Family Reunion 2014

Jacobs Family Reunion was scheduled for a reunion site in Garden Valley (just outside of Boise), however, due to fires in that area, they shut it down. So, instead of canceling it, we did what Jacobs would do.......go to Eldorado in Unity. It has potable water, but that's about it. We did have outhouses and a little river nearby too. This is how I grew up camping, so for most of us, it was just like the good ol' days! So fun. We had one uncle and his family unable to attend and a few other cousins. But for the most part, it was well attended!
We had a family 5k, lots of volleyball, foot races, dessert night, and lots of family time fun! I feel very blessed to have come from the posterity that I come from. I am so grateful to my loving grandparents who started this family and this family tradition of camping. Families truly are Forever!


Nate, Fos, Dallie, Layla and Cal


Landon, Marcus and Fos


Poor Molly got stung by a bee!


Little volleyball action




Nate and Dad exploring






Nate loved running the races. He didn't want to quit......even after tripping on the first race. He got right back up and cried all the way to the finish line. Then kept saying I want to go again. Guess he's gonna be a runner!


Tim, Abi, Emmy, Rachel, Sarah, Landon and Justin




Nate and Fos


Just chillin'


Bella, Molly and Abi


All cousins were able to be there for my mom's family


All my mom's family minus 2 brother in laws and 1 sister in law (who is taking the picture)


Some of my cousins


Most of the great grandchildren


My mom and her siblings. All except 2
Billy, Carolyn, Marilyn, Johnny, Ron, Cherlyn, Geigi and Rick

1 comment:

David and Mary Walton said...

What a great family reunion!!