While we were waiting to get picked up at the airport, Molly decided by herself that on top of the suitcase was the best seat in the house. Elisha and I took turns pushing her up and down the sidewalk. I think she thought she was a princess in a parade because when her hands were free, she would wave at everyone. She sat up there for about a half hour. In this one I think she's holding on for dear life.
Dallie's baptism was on Saturday so we got to be there for that. Congratulations Dallie, and thanks for the invitation!
5 comments:
So fun to see what you've been up to. I didn't even know you were going on a trip. Looks like fun. Molly looks so cute sitting up there on the suitcase. Can't wait to see you guys.
Fun to see some more cute pictures of Molly. I love the suitcase ones.
Yeah, I didn't know you guys were going on a trip either. Good thing we have blogs, or I would have no idea what you guys have been up to!
Wow, you got more snow than we did. I feel like there should be a No Snow Until After Halloween rule. It's way too cold right now.
Ryan said..."I love the picture of Molly on the suitcase and it's funny about Molly's little 'space' with people invading.
Post a Comment