Sunday, April 6, 2008

Molly's New Chair

While Elisha and Molly were out of town last week, I kept myself busy with a little project for Molly. She seems to love anything her size, so I thought this would be a good surprise.

Here she is watching conference...she's so spiritual, she watched both sessions today.



Here she is checking my Blackberry for messages.


Reading a book.


Showing her muscles...if you zoom in (a lot) you can see them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott . . . I think that you have a virus on the Dumuro said See Please Here . . . do not click on it you need to delete it.

Dad

Sarah Walton said...

Scott, wow, did you make that? So cute! It looks like Molly just loves to sit in it!

Lisa said...

Scott - you are amazing. What a cute dad you are. She'll treasure it forever!

Amy Silva said...

Wow that's beautiful. I love the pony tail too.

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Scott... we are impressed! What fun chair. It looks like she will get years of use! What makes the chair so cute... is that little Molly!