Molly and I went back to Oregon for a little over a week. The trip was so much fun. However, we did miss Scott quite a bit. This was Molly's first trip to the Ranch. She loved the horses, cows, dogs, and even the hay.

Molly and Waggy just chillin'

Our little Cowgirl!

Not sure if she's trying to stab the dog or get hay for the horses.

Molly and cousin Madison. Love the tongue hanging out.

First pony. Sorry about the nose drippings, I had to get the picture fast, no time for wiping.

This was the day of Toni Heid's wedding. Molly loves running outside and screams when we have to go.

Emersyn, Molly and Isabella with some of their friends. Emersyn loves having her picture taken and had this great idea to take pictures with the Care Bears.

Isabella, Molly and Emersyn with the cat. Molly couldn't get enough of this cat. She loved it when it came inside (which wasn't often thank goodness).
3 comments:
Love the pictures of Molly as the little cowgirl. So cute. Looks like a great trip. I'm sure Scott appreciated you two even more. David always did.
Man, it looks like Molly had a great vacation. Did you make it into any of the pictures, Elisha, or were you strictly the photographer. I also love the cowgirl photo. She is such a doll.
Mom and Amy already said it, but I love the cowgirl photo too! Blow that one up for your wall. Too cute! Glad you had a great time. I wonder if she'll always like animals!
Post a Comment