Monday, May 5, 2008

Bath in the Sink

I'm sure she's not the first kid to play in the sink and then eventually just get a bath in it. She was keeping herself busy while I had to get something done. Next thing I know, she's soaked her clothes. So, off they came and in she went. She loved it. The other day she was playing on the counter and when I turned around she was sitting in the sink (no water this time, thank goodness) saying "bath". I had to laugh pretty hard. She's so much fun these days. Scott and I are loving every minute of it.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are darling! What a cutie she is. I miss you guys.

Amy Silva said...

She is such a character. I love her little personality.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. Aren't kids silly!! They keep us on our toes.
So does she get to sit forward in her car seat yet??