For those of you who haven't seen me in a while, just thought I'd post some pregnancy photos. Especially to all those who say I'm not showing much, now I am. No more hiding it. It's amazing to me how much one person can grow in such a short period of time. Some times, it's not that fun looking back on "this" photos. I just hope I can get some of the "this" back some day. It's all worth it though I suppose!
And they say starting from now, the baby doubles in size. What does that mean for me? AHHHHH!!!!!
4 comments:
You're such a cute pregnant woman. I hope I'm that cute when I'm pregnant! Happy Mother's Day.
you look darling. Do you know what you are having? Did I miss that in a previous post?
You are tiny... do you hear me? TINY! and you look fabulous.
yes yes. Quite small and looking great. I hope you feel great too!
Post a Comment