Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Prince Charming

Looking at Lisa's blog, I can't compare darling pictures, but I can update. I was looking at ours thinking it's been way too long.
I think I mentioned this before, but Molly LOVES being without clothes. She's really started taking a liking to her doll and frog. She packs them around most of the time. A few weeks ago, she was without clothes and carrying this frog around when all of the sudden she started giving big hugs and kisses to it. So, we got out the carmera and encouraged her more, of course. Maybe she really was hoping he'd turn into a handsom prince. Maybe it'll happen in about 25 yrs.
Needless to say, she was pretty cute and I just wanted to post something. These were the most recent photos. Better get out the camera again.......or go on vacation!

6 comments:

Amy Silva said...

I tried it, Molly. It didn't work.

Kristy said...

Hey it worked on me!

Anonymous said...

She is seriously so cute. Great pictures. And what is it about kids having no clothes on?? They just love it!!!

Brian Foster Walton said...

She really has a thing for frogs doesn't she! Cute.

Anonymous said...

Tag…you’re it! Ok, I invented my own game of tag because I’m on a hunt for new running/work out songs. So I know “tag” is kind of stupid, but maybe this will be fun, so hopefully you’ll play along. SO go to my blog and see my “top 10” and then create your own on your blog.

{z} said...

Hey...I found you!