
Yesterday we celebrated our 4 Year Anniversary by going to the Melting Pot. It was our first time there and was a great experience. Little pricey, but tons of fun. It took us about 2 hours to finish 4 courses. It was nice to have a little time to eat since you gorge yourself. Scott kept saying he didn't want to waste any because we were paying a nice penny for it. I let him finish the meat while I saved room for chocolate! The picture to the left is what we didn't mind wasting. Mushrooms anyone? Picture to the right is Scott being so rebelious. They tell you over and over not to eat the raw meat to cover themselves!
Raw meat.....yummy!
Engagement Photo 2004

1 YEAR

2 YEARs and pregnant

Some how our 3 Year got missed, so on to the next! Again, 4 WONDERFUL years with this man. I couldn't ask for anyone better!
3 comments:
Ahhh, you guys are so cute. Congratulations on 4 years. Sometimes it still feels like just the other day we were roommates!!! Now look at us both.... two kids later (well, you almost have two)....Life is great!!!
you gusy seriously look the same! you haven't aged a bit. congrats on 4 years!
What a cute tradition to take these cute pictures! I'm sure Scott could photoshop an arm with three fingers to one of your photos from last year. Too funny. Congrats on four years!
Post a Comment