Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Temple Square

Scott worked from SLC federal office for 4 days of our trip to UT/WY. Monday night we stayed in a hotel right downtown. Tuesday, he got up and walked 2 blocks to work. Molly and I hung out in the hotel for a bit then drove over to Temple Square to hang out ALL day. We met Scott for lunch in between our day there, then when Molly finally pooped out, we got in the car and 2 blocks later she was asleep. So, we drove to a huge park, found shade and parked there while she napped. Then we played at the park for a bit then picked Scott up from work and met some of his college buddies for dinner in Park City. It was a long, but fun day.
Popular photoCooling down from the heat
One of the very few shots of her looking at the camera and not the water. Don't mind the crooked photo, I was trying to bend down with a 7 mo pregnant stomach in a skirt. Wasn't easy.
Molly loved this spot. She was really excited about seeing the "statue of Jesus". It was a great experience being there with her, even though she won't remember any of it.
One of the sister missionaries insisted on taking this shot of Molly and I. This is the only one we have of the two of us this day so I figured I'd post it.

1 comment:

WeAreTheRopers said...

It looks like you kept busy on vacation! It's fun to see all your photos, thanks for sharing!

We'll be out of town for a few weekends but need to snag you guys one of these Sundays for a batch of gourmet waffles! Glad to have you back.