Me and great/best friend/ neighbor/ exercise partner, Cassidy. This is Hudson's mom for those of you who have not put the two of them together.
Debbie, Me, and Courtney. Both awesome/best friends.
Molly kissing Lindsay. We'll miss seeing Lindsay grow up.
Wonderful friends/ Sunday dinner hosts/ Hotel for the Walton's/ Hand and Foot players, James and Mindy Dean
Courtney's husband Russ and Scott
Hudson, Cassidy and Pete. That's Hudson "say cheese" face. Too cute.
Molly's best buddy, Hudson. They were like brother and sister........love/hate relationship. I so miss seeing them play/fight together and miss seeing him every morning. It was always fun to see what p.j's he picked out for himself when I would watch him in the mornings. WE MISS YOU HUDSON!!!!!!!!
Charley wasn't too happy about being in the picture. Charley, Molly and Payton. Good little pals. All born within 3 months of each other.
5 comments:
Wow. Yippee new post. Glad to see your back on the blog wagon.
Nice sweater in the new family shot. Looks great. What a cute family.
So fun to see an update. Love your family picture....and crazy Halloween picture.
Great so see an update! Love the temp. living quarters! Glad to hear you guys are alive and kicking! It was fun to see the photos of the Colorado crew! We sure do miss everyone there....what a great ward... what a great place to live! Good luck with moving in and getting settled!
I've been waiting for an update!! We seriously do miss you guys!! I hope you are having fun getting settled.
Post a Comment