This is what we get when we ask Molly to stand up straight. She has her own opinion about everything.
Molly and Foster.
Hey, that's not a bad smile. He looks different than his newborn pictures already. Wow... time flies. Molly is adorable. Love those tights.
We hope the move goes well out to Utah! Foster is sure cute and getting so big. Molly is a doll! Look forward to seeing some more pictures of your cute family!
I miss you guys! Today I thought I saw your van pulling in across the street, then I snapped back and realized you up and left!Hope everything is going smoothly up there and the house closing and moving is painless. Blow a little kiss in the direction of Alta for us :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey, that's not a bad smile. He looks different than his newborn pictures already. Wow... time flies. Molly is adorable. Love those tights.
We hope the move goes well out to Utah! Foster is sure cute and getting so big. Molly is a doll! Look forward to seeing some more pictures of your cute family!
I miss you guys! Today I thought I saw your van pulling in across the street, then I snapped back and realized you up and left!
Hope everything is going smoothly up there and the house closing and moving is painless. Blow a little kiss in the direction of Alta for us :)
Post a Comment