Monday, October 6, 2008

MOVING

For those of you who have not yet heard, we will be moving to this wonderful city below. Salt Lake City, here we come. Our condo sold a few weeks before we found out Scott got the Utah job. We leave beautiful, wonderful AWESOME Colorado the weekend of October 25th. He starts there the 27th. But, before all this happens, we close on our condo here, October 14th. So, we'll be homeless for a short while! New baby, new house, new job and new State. Just a few noteworthy life changes! We are excited for all of them.

10 comments:

The Valladolid's said...

Boohoo!! We are going to miss you more than you'll know. Good Luck!!! Come visit us anytime. I'm sure we'll be in the same condo. :)

Anonymous said...

Holy crap!! I cant believe you didn't call me to tell me. Oh, we will miss you guys, even though we don't get to see you that often. I'm so sad!! We'll have to come and see you there! I will always be grateful that you were my roommate!(Elisha that is, well, Scott was there a lot too, he just didn't live there). Good luck!

Jen said...

Oh My! Well, I'm happy for you guys! I'm sad you're leaving, I was hoping Murphy Creek was on your list of residences! It's slightly closer than SLC! Good luck on the move. There are some great deals on houses right now.

Angiegirl said...

Wow! So excited we get to have you guys closer now.

Elisa said...

Yeah!! sad for Colordao, good for Utah!

Kristy said...

Yeah! We're so excited to have you guys! It's a big change, Colorado is wonderful, we've definetely missed it. However, it's wonderful here too! Maybe we can make Scott a chocolate cake now sometime! I know you have lots of family here but know you've always got somewhere to stay with us too!

Lisa said...

What an exciting month for you guys! Good luck on house hunting!!!

Marni said...

Glad to hear you guys are moving our way. There's an empty lot next to our house and the commuter train stop is right down the street . . . let me know if you need anything.

WeAreTheRopers said...

I'm so sorry I missed you guys last night! (I've got a seriously gross head cold.) Hope to see you guys in the next few days before you're out of here! Hope the house hunting went well!!

{z} said...

WHAT?? I can't believe it! Are you serious??? So Soon?? Trust me...I understand those huge life changes all at once! We would love to see you guys before you leave but I'm sure you are crazy busy. Let us know if you need any help.