Our Awesome friends and neighbors, Pete and Cassidy and Hudson, invited us down for Sunday Brunch. Cassidy had told me about these puff pancakes that they tried one morning, little did I know we each get our very own. So, Pete slaved away making these delicious puff while Cassidy made yummy homemade whipped cream. So, these breakfast dessert pies were filled with tasty strawberries and the cream. We sure are gonna miss these wonderful neighbors of ours. I'm thinking we might just have to find Pete a job in SLC.
Before Diving in! Scott actually finished the entire thing. Noteworthy since he doesn't even care for breakfast until about 10 or 11 usually. Pete and Cassidy said he would win a T-shirt.
Cassidy and Hudson
3 comments:
I'd love to see the pictures of those yummy things.....what happened?
Those do look really yummy!!!
SOOOOOOO sad to say goodbye to good friends!
Post a Comment