Happy birthday Scott... 30's are rough, but you don't look a bit older than 27, especially with the new hip ties that Molly picked out for you! Fun to see updates of you Utahns now. I am sure it is nice to be close to family! Foster is getting so cute and Molly is just always been so dang cute! Fun to see your updates! Take Care!
Where did the time go?? I remember celebrating Scott's 30th and it seems like it was just yesterday!! Happy Birthday Scott!! I can't believe how cute your little man is getting-I love his smile!! And that little Molly-still so cute, but mischievous looking!! We miss you guys!!
Man I just saw them last week and they already look different! Glad we live close now cause otherwise I might have a REALLY hard time with that! I HATE watching my family grow up in pictures!
4 comments:
Happy birthday Scott... 30's are rough, but you don't look a bit older than 27, especially with the new hip ties that Molly picked out for you! Fun to see updates of you Utahns now. I am sure it is nice to be close to family! Foster is getting so cute and Molly is just always been so dang cute! Fun to see your updates! Take Care!
Where did the time go?? I remember celebrating Scott's 30th and it seems like it was just yesterday!! Happy Birthday Scott!! I can't believe how cute your little man is getting-I love his smile!! And that little Molly-still so cute, but mischievous looking!! We miss you guys!!
You guys have a beautiful family!! Congratulations on your new little one!! I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!
Man I just saw them last week and they already look different! Glad we live close now cause otherwise I might have a REALLY hard time with that! I HATE watching my family grow up in pictures!
Post a Comment