So, these aren't Christmas pictures, but they were taken right before Christmas and since I am sooooooooo far behind on blogging, I wanted to keep them in order. The night before Amy, Brian and Mike left for Georgia, we all bundled up and headed to Temple Square to see the lights. In spite of the multiple layers, blankets and mom's scarf, Molly was still freezing. She lasted longer than I did though. That kind of cold just puts a chill all the way through ya. We did stay out quite a while. We finally found The Joseph Smith Building to be opened and warmed up a bit.
Snug as a bug
Princess chair. Sorry the picture is so washed out, but it shows the relation of how big the chair is.
2 comments:
That night was so cold. My fingers hurt just remembering it!
Oh boy... am I glad I'm in Georgia!
Post a Comment