Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our House

....is a very very very fine house. A few of you have been asking for house photos, so her are 2. First is the front room off to the left right when you walk in. We had to buy furniture right away since we did not have one of these rooms in Denver. The second is the stairs off to the right of the front room. They take you up to 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms. We don't want to post too many house shots because we want you all to come see them for yourself!

The red chairs went nicely with our Christmas decor.

4 comments:

Angiegirl said...

Your home looks just lovely, Elisha. Looks like you're settling in well.

Lisa said...

So cute Elisha (and Scott) Love the leather couch, and red chairs... and dark book shelf. And cute tree too! Looks great.

Courtney said...

Thanks so much for the pictures!! I have been waiting for some!! I can't wait to come and visit!! The date is May 2nd, can't wait!!

Debbie Jones said...

Love the house. It looks so great, I bet you guys love it! I wish we could have seen you guys over the holidays--maybe in March. I will be there over spring break, the last week in Mar thru the first week in Apr. we'll have to get together for sure so I can see you guys and your house in person! I hope things are going well. We miss you! your kids are getting so big-they are soooo cute!