Christmas Eve was like most of yours, I'm sure. We had the kids (and grown kids) play the nativity. I love doing this so we can remember the reason for Christmas. I am so grateful for our Savior being born, who lived His life for us, to teach us how to be like Him and then sacrificed the ultimate sacrifice so that we can return and live with Him and our Heavenly Father. I love teaching this principle to these young children so that they, from a young age, understand why we celebrate CHRISTmas.
Mary (Emily) and Joseph (Ryan). Not sure who thinks pregnant women look square.
Mary riding the donkey (Mike) with the Angel (Molly) singing Hosanna.
Jesus (Foster) wrapped in "fine" swaddling blankets. Shepherd (Katie) came to visit the babe. PS: we tried having Molly as Jesus two years ago.......not a chance.....screamed the whole short while she laid there.
Molly and Fos with their Christmas p.j.'s on Christmas Eve
A tradition we are starting is a new Christmas book that the kids will open Christmas Eve. This year Molly got "Snowflake Princess".
5 comments:
It's so fun to see all of these pictures. I knew you would get around to it one of these days. Your house looks so nice...can't wait to see the rest.
Awesome updates. Its been fun to blog hop the different Walton sites and see the various pictures. Your house looks adorable, fun new furniture!
thanks for the updates, I didn't get the cd of pictures from this trip, so it's fun to see!
Yes, I love that picture of Emily with that big pillow shoved up her shirt. That's what I'm starting to look like already!
oh my goodness..looks like you guys enjoyed the holidays. I love your family picture. Man you guys have some blue, blue eyes. Such a beautiful family you have.
Love ya,
Ade
Post a Comment