Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas Morning

Wake up time - 7 a.m. Walk out into living room time - 7:30 a.m. Thanks Lisa and Chris for accommodating all of us and for being great hosts. It was a great Christmas and we were so blessed to be with family. Certainly did miss Mary and David though.
Love the excitement from Lukey. What a cutie. It's always so fun to see how the kids would react. I'm pretty sure all of them were slightly excited.



We asked that Santa bring small items to Georgia. I think he did a great job. Molly's first Barbie.


Stocking stuffers were minimal as well. Molly didn't seem to mind all she got was an M&M dispenser and juice.



I love how kids open presents.....piece by piece.



Not sure if she liked these dolls......mmmmmm......



Molly giving Amy a thank you hug for the purse. Thanks Amy, she already uses it lots and loves packing treats in it. Brian on the side talking to Mary and David.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

I love that sweet and simple stocking stuffers can be just perfect for your toddler. They don't know the difference, therefore are pleased with whatever!! Mia is still telling which things Santa brought to her.