Scott celebrated his 32nd (yes 32) birthday last Saturday. It was fun to have his brothers here to take to dinner with us. Molly went to my sisters house and we took Foster. We went to Tempenyaki's (Japanese Steak House). The samari chefs prepare the food on the grill right in front of you. When they are done, each person at the table gets to catch a shrimp in their mouth. I didn't want to throw up, so I gave my turn to Scott. It was lots of fun.
Guess it was still early in the morning. Everyone looks a little sleepy.
Molly gave Scott ties. Since he got his new job, he has to wear shirt and tie every day. As we were picking them out, she really wanted to get him one with Santa on it. Guess she doesn't know her dad very well.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday scott, I can't believe your so old! You better take care of those knee's and hips, it sneeks up on you I hear! (I'm not 32 for a few more weeks!) ha! ha!
We love the pictures!
Happy Birthday Scott. Glad you had a fun day and brothers there to help celebrate. The sweater looks cute!
Happy b-day! love the picture of Scott and Molly with the ties - adorable!
Post a Comment