We tried to convince Molly that Santa Clause was "Nice" but she wanted nothing to do with him. Even if it meant getting a candy cane out of it.
Not a very nice mom to laugh at her daughters sheer terror.
Wanting the candy cane, but not worth it to get close to Santa.
6 comments:
Poor Molly. I would have laughed too.
That is too funny. Luke didn't care for him much either... but somewhere between Luke and Megan they change their minds. Maybe next year!
That is so darling. Yes, it will change. So glad all the pictures will enlarge!
You weren't kidding that you updated your blog!! Sounds like you guys had a great time with all of your recent events!!!
I've been there done that with Santa! Although, i have to admit those are some cute photos!
Hilarious! Why is it that Santa is so scary at that age? I have a similar pic of the twins. They are actually sitting on Santa's knee, looking horrified. Somehow the Photographer caught it right before they burst into tears.
Post a Comment