Monday, February 16, 2009

Playing in the Snow

We finally got out to build Molly's first snow man. She wasn't much help but she sure loved it. She actually just ate snow while we build Frosty. (I think she's eating snow again in this picture).


The first one is a bit blury, but I just love the intensity.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Love these pictures... especially the last one. So cute!

Amy Silva said...

Adorable! Love the intensity.

Kristin said...

How fun!

Laura Bernard said...

Hey Elisha! Just found your blog. Such cute kids! I don't think I knew you had a little boy, too. That Molly is adorable, love the sledding pictures.

Courtney said...

How much fun!! You guys definitely have more snow than we do!! I can' wait to see you guys this weekend!!

WeAreTheRopers said...

We miss you guys! We keep driving by your old place thinking, it's just not the same!

BTW, I LOVE Molly's outfit in the last post. She knows her stuff!

Britt said...

How fun! That's great you have snow to play in. We just bought Corbin a snowsuit, hoping he'll get to use it next winter. It's been really warm here.
Great job with the bathroom remodel.
It looks really nice
:-)

the4superstars said...

poormolly getting snow in her face