Tuesday, March 10, 2009

6 Months

I thought maybe I should start acting like my second child really isn't my second, neglected child. Foster is 6 months. Seems like he's been with us forever. Sure do love this boy. He's so happy ALL of the time. Well, at least most. He gets a little anxious when he sees food coming his way (spoon or otherwise).


Just a few facts about Foster:
  • Weight: 14lbs even
  • Length: 25.5 inches long
  • Head: 17 cm
  • Immunizations: Check
  • Bedtime: 7:00 p.m. sharp (his choosing)
  • First wake up time: varies, he did sleep through the night twice now
  • Morning wake up time: around 7:30 a.m. and he will just lay there for 30 mins of cooing
  • Loves: Jolly Jumper, Molly, Dad and food (Me)
  • Holds: anything we put in front of him
  • Sits: all on his own
  • Eats: baby food (and can't get enough at times)
  • Features: best smiley eyes

8 comments:

Kristy said...

That is one cute little guy! Such a great combination of you both! How are you liking Utah? It was an adjustment for us. We are down near Provo, good guess, where are you guys?

Kristin said...

Adorable!

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

I can't believe that he is 6 months already. I love his eyes... he is just too cute. I am glad you guys are settled and enjoying Utah. Your house looks so cute and we are impressed with the remodels. Take Care!

ade said...

oh my goodness..what a doll!!

Elisa said...

Such a cute little guy. I love hearing about babies sleeping through the night and going to bed at 7pm. It reminds me that the time will come...:)

Sarah Walton said...

I can't believe what a happy little baby he is! And looks like he's getting some hair in!

Val said...

I know what you mean about the second kid. We have pictures of Abby everywhere in the house and I just put some of Luke up last month and he was 10 months old! FYI, I finally created a blog. The address is: lovingvalspals.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

I love that kid's wide open smile. So cute to see new pics. 6 months old already!