Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Green Dinner

I got this yummy drink recipe on-line:

2 c lime sherbet

2 c milk (skim worked fine)

6 oz frozen limeade

Mix together till frothy and pour into glasses.

Add 7-up to fill glass. Add small scoop of lime sherbet and lime for garnish.

Pesto Pasta with Asparagus, red and orange bell peppers. Super yummy!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Fanc drinks! Looks tasty too.

Mike Walton said...

Ooo, looks good, and pretty easy.

Sarah Walton said...

Mmmmm.... your dinner looks so good! And those drinks! I've got to write that recipe down for next year. Looks like you guys did a lot of fun celebrating!

Courtney said...

You are so creative!! I would have never thought to do a "green" meal. I learn so much from you!! I wish you were still around here to teach me so much more. :)

Lisa said...

That drink looks amazing... and please post the recipe for your pesto pasta... yum!