After 4 girls, my sister and her husband finally had a boy. Cal Lewis was born May 18th. We were fortunate enough to go to her baby shower.
Sister Hilda modeling the "hooter hider" I made for her.
Cresta (good friend of my sister, Rachel's) filling in for sister Becky (who couldn't make it), mom, sister-in-law Christina , sister Rachel and baby Cal, me, sister Sarah, sister Jessica with 3 mo old baby Tipton
Proud mamma of her baby boy! Congrats Johnsons. We love him already!
4 comments:
So sad I couldn't be there. Glad Cresta could fill in for me though. :)
I just stumbled across your blog what a cute little family you have! The Johnson family are in my parents ward. Tell Rachel congrats! They must be so happy to be blessed with a beautiful healthy boy.
He is so sweet! I like the hider you made - did you use a pattern?
Elisha - you look fabulous! I guess I need to train for a marathon to get rid of my baby fat... hmmmm, not going to happen.
Post a Comment