Lol, Molly is a little crack up! Thanks so much for the running encouragement! It's hard to know if anything I'm doing will actually give me better endurance or make me faster. But I have to admit, there's nothing like a set goal to make me push myself, which in turn makes me proud of my workout, which makes me actually LIKE running! I guess it's working toward a goal, not the competition that makes it great. You are SUCH an inspiration! I would love to read about your training, running goals, and races if you ever feel so inclined to blog about it! :)
2 comments:
Molly
Thanks for the song . . it is one of my favorites. I am looking forward to having you stay at our house so we can play.
It is a long drive to our house but it will be fun when you get here.
Love Gandpa Walton
Lol, Molly is a little crack up! Thanks so much for the running encouragement! It's hard to know if anything I'm doing will actually give me better endurance or make me faster. But I have to admit, there's nothing like a set goal to make me push myself, which in turn makes me proud of my workout, which makes me actually LIKE running! I guess it's working toward a goal, not the competition that makes it great. You are SUCH an inspiration! I would love to read about your training, running goals, and races if you ever feel so inclined to blog about it! :)
Post a Comment