.....fresh from the garden. everything but the broccoli and red peppers came from the garden. I just love a fresh garden. It's nice to say, let's go pick some stuff for dinner tonight. And that is exactly what we do. I made a homemade spaghetti sauce for dinner too. Recipe below...
spray cooking pan with PAM
Add about : 1 1/2 teas minced garlic
4 tomatoes cut in half and face down
one green onion chopped
1 yellow zucchini squash peeled and sliced
2 green peppers cut into chunks
2 TBS brown sugar
1 teas Italian seasoning
1 teas salt
1 teas pepper
Saute it all then put in food processor. Blend until desired consistency. Pour into meat and serve over pasta.
Scott says that is the best way to eat yellow zucchini.
2 comments:
That looks so good. What seasonings do you have on that. Give us the recipe for it too.
Just veggies and any kind of dressing. Our favorite is Roasted Red Pepper, but I like a Tomatoe Italian one too.
Post a Comment