There will be more to come, but just wanted to give the first update of our FUN FILLED FAMILY REUNION! It was our 9th annual immediate family reunion held in Vale, Oregon. The first morning, we awoke bright and early (my sister Becky and I) and waited till everyone else woke up to go pick corn. We picked this truck bed full of corn. I forgot to get pictures of it completely full. We would fill bags then dump them in the back and go for more until it was almost overflowing.
Such troopers. Maybe they were smiling because they didn't know what they were getting themselves into.
Fun shot. I loved the work ethic of these young children.
Another fun picture.
I'll try not to take another month before I post some more! Stay tuned for daily updates of the reunion.
3 comments:
Hey Elisha! I'm just catching up on your blog. You have been busy! Happy 5 years!
I love the new hair-cut!! You have such great hair, that you can just have fun with. Love the water/flood experience..I could just see you while I was reading your blog. :) I sure miss you guys so much!!
What a fun family reunion outing. Cute pictures!s
Post a Comment